Sunday, June 7, 2009

I WAS TRAPPED IN THE LIFT TODAY!

Oh man. 20mins in the lift alone is really scary. The four walls of the lift starts to come closer to me every second. I was so helpless at that moment. I kept pressing the bell hoping that some kind souls will come and help me out. Some came.. and went home after smiling to me in the lift. WTH can't you see i'm stuck? My head is at your foot level assholes.

I kept praying. Hope that i don't have to report to God so early. I can't seem to stop myself from imagining the lift falling off from 6 storey high. Although i can see the lift moving downwards very slowly.

Lucky there was reception and i was able to call Aaron. He came to my rescue real quick. The liftsmith (if there is such word like locksmith) said that they will arrive at 25mins which was really freaking long to me. But they came earlier then they promised. Phew~

Never to take the lift ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]