Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School ended fast today, like a fart smell that disperse so quickly.
Anyway, had NAFA today. It was bloody tiring. My stupid stomach cramp during the sit-up station. I thought i was going to die that moment because i had seen videos of people over straining their stomach muscles which resulted in the burst of their intestine through their asshole. But after checking my asshole, it was safe and sound. Phew..

It took me quite long before i realised that it was just a cramp. Stomach cramp is the last cramp that you would want it to happen to you. The feeling is like having two equally strong machos, one pulling your head and the other pulling your legs and running in the opposite direction. Nasty feeling..

Went home straight after NAFA to get changed. Went to Bugis with a GEEK to buy clothes. Wore some freaking shitty clothes there since it was rather rush. To my horror, i saw my secondary school friends there. That could be my worst nightmare being seen with those clothes.

Rojak day..

Last but not least.. Don't strain yourself with exercises.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]