Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My blog resurrected but my computer remain in a coma. Its pretty sad but at least it stops me from playing dota. Recently, many people were found dead after playing dota. In every kind of ways you can think or imagine. I find it kinda sad to die in such a 'uncool' way. No offense to those who die that way. Haha. But seriously, they should know their limits while playing game or they will eventually "ZHOU HUO RU MUO". (hope i get the hanyu pinyin correct)


I shall call this kind of people Can't Stop Gaming Geeks(CSGG).
I think these CSGG will moan when they are away from their computer and probably can't tell where North, South, East and West is. They will walk in circles when they are in school and will only stop when they either feels like peeing or when they hear their friends are going to Lan shops.


If the above stated applies to you, be prepared. Either for the worst or the better. Better, if only you find joining your imaginary partner in ur lalaland is worth your life. (cause you would be jumping off a building eventually.


Lets take a break from all those suspense of jumping off a building. Okay my school now.
My school kinda sucks. The first time i think that the problem doesn't lies in me. I think it is because of my class.

My class are like jelly beans, you know jelly beans? It comes in different colour and sizes. Their personality and size are from one extreme to another. Haha. You might feel that i am judgemental but thats the truth. Trying to be nice often doesn't seem to work. Lets get back to my anti-social way in school. Less friends, less conflicts.


Teachers in ITE are never the same as secondary school's. Rigid, selfish, arrogant, tikos are words to describe them. I sometimes wonder why are they so arrogant. (Mind you, you're teaching in a ITE)

Last but not least.. Control your gaming (=


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]